FUCK I lost my phone. Jeez, seems like all of us have something to complain about, Mira with her hair (or lack thereof, Kris with her notebook and me for, well, MY PHONE!
*sobs* I've lost ALL my contacts and the only other thing I'm worried about is my dad's reaction when he finds out. I haven't told my mom yet either because she's got enough on her hands already what with my sister being upset cos her friends tease her for speaking "weirdly". I mean, what kind of friends are they if they tease you for pronouncing "three" right instead of "tree" I mean, seriously.
Okay, ANYway, the problem is that although I've cancelled my phone line, it's only temporary for 2 weeks within which I've gotta go get a replacement SIM and my dad's got to be present, or give a phone call to the M1 shop while I'm there. Which means, one way or another, he'll find out. Hopefully I'll somehow get my phone back before then so that he won't have TOO much to say.
I went for dinner with Aunty Lan Fong, Jasmine (my cell group leaders), Rachael and Shermaine. ALF treated us to Sushi Tei which was so nice of her! We had such a great time catching up, which was exactly why we met up in the first place. Oh man, I really miss the JYC days!
More about guys in the next post. I'm too upset.
12:41 AM